- Online Learning Home: takes you to the home page
- Help: give information to obtain help with this site
- My Account: Account Profile; My Learning, My Orders, Manage Credit, and Account Preferences
- My Learning: Classroom Search; On-Demand Programs
- My Credit: Education Credit Profile.
- My Learning:
- Welcomes you to the classroom.
- Classroom Search
- On-Demand Program
- Articles: short, informative documents
- Videos: recorded content that may include a recorded live lecture, a recorded live webinar, or a hands-on procedure
- Webinars: live content that may include a PowerPoint
- Self-Paced Courses: compilation courses that included content around the same topic; this can be completed all at once or over a time period
- eCommerce: the ability to purchase some courses and content within the EyeLern learning management system
- Certificate of Completion: denotes professional development and traning has occurred; this is a certificate from the AOA to indicate the topics and dates the learning occurred
- Continuing Education Credit Certificate: denotes continuing education for credit occurred and includes the number of credits earned by completing the course/submittion the quiz for review
- Credit Profile: houses credit information corresponding to the user's progress and completion of courses as well as certificates earned; each course in a user's classroom will show credit as either Pending, Submitted or Expired
- Streaming: On-demanded recorded video/audio content
- View Online: Free AOA courses in which users can instantly access e-learning content by selecting "View Online"
For technical issues like the ones listed below, please contact Freestone Support: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For content and access issues like the ones listed below, please contact the AOA Education Center: email@example.com.
- A video won’t play
- You can’t claim your credits
- A course has no content within it
- The system won’t let you take a quiz
- You forgot your login/password
- You want to dispute a question or an answer to a quiz
- You can’t locate certain content after using the ‘search’ feature
How to Log into EyeLearn
How to Conduct a Content Search
How to View Your EyeLearn Course
How to Purchase a Course in EyeLearn
How to Take a Quiz and Submit for Credit
How to Download and Print Certificate