Saint Louis, MO
- 1. Identify some common posterior segment diseases that are likely to be seen by practitioners.
- 2. Show examples of different imaging technologies and how they are used to find and/or follow retinal disease.
- 3. Use case reports to demonstrate protocols and how patients are taken care of from initial exam until resolution and beyond.
- 4. Discuss treatment strategies, based in science for these posterior segment problems.
- 5. Discuss appropriate referrals for pathology found, whether it be to another eye care provider or somebody for systemic care.
- 6. Discuss patient education strategies to make sure that patients understand findings .