This course will address classifications of visual acuity/visual field loss and the common conditions causing low vision. The attention will be on the testing done during a low vision exam and magnification, lighting, glare control, electronic systems and non-optical choices that are available to assist the visually impaired patients in their activities of daily living.
- 1. Introduce Low Vision Classifications
- 2. Introduce Common Causes of Low Vision
- 3. Introduce Low Vision Testing Options
- 4. Introduce Low Vision Optical Options
- 5. Introduce Low Vision Non-Optical Options