This discussion will provide the clinician in the latest advances in the medical management of eye diseases. Emphasis will be given to sharpening the clinician's skills in diagnosing and medically managing a variety of ocular disease entities. The lecture team will share helpful clinical pearls that they have accumulated from over 70+ years of clinical practice while remaining immersed in the latest medical research and literature. This course reaches the cutting edge of contemporary eye care.
- 1. To engage the attendee in critical clinical thinking as differentials are ruled out
- 2. Trends, treatments and technologies in eye care are discussed to follow processes of diagnosis and treatment options.
- 3. Recognize often misdiagnosed or missed conditions and provide a treatment plan to improve outcomes.
- 4. Provide information from various forms of research materials and literature as it applies the new diagnosis treatment technologies.
- 5. Better apply various advanced techniques and technology to benefit the patient.
- 6. Motivate the doctor to continually read the literature in order to keep up with the quickly changing advances in medical management.