Technology is changing the way optometrists provide optimal care for our patients. Just in the past two years, there are been numerous FDA approvals from pharmaceutical agents to diagnostics to surgical procedures available for the anterior and posterior segment. This course will provide an introduction/discussion on technologies that recently became available or in the potential future.
- 1. Attendees will learn to implement current and future diagnostic technology in clinical practice
- 2. Attendees will be able to apply the latest innovations in lasers, IOLs and surgery
- 3. Attendees will learn about the recent advancements in ocular surface disease treatment and management
- 4. Attendees will understand how innovations in cataract surgery can improve patient outcomes
- 5. Attendees will gain a glimpse of the future developments in the drug and device development