This lecture will cover diagnosis and management of infectious keratitis, including bacterial, fungal, and acanthamoeba etiologies. All aspects of infectious keratitis management will be discussed, including risk factors, pertinent examination findings, culturing, and treatment. Clinical cases will provide tangible examples.
- 1. Discuss incidence and risk factors for infectious keratitis
- 2. Describe pertinent findings of bacterial, fungal, and amoebic infectious keratitis
- 3. Educate on identification of infectious organisms
- 4. Discuss culturing techniques and treatment of infectious keratitis
- 5. Provide tangible case examples of infectious keratitis throughout lecture